Monday, March 18, 2013

Keep going.. keep climbing..

credit: akandesegun.wordpress.com


Allah.
He is so special to me.
He always know how to surprise me.
And He always has His own way of showing that He cares.

Today I got a message from Him thru' a twitter's tweet. (incredible isn't it?)
The tweet goes on like this:
"Allah knows you're trying. Even if they can't see, Allah sees. Have faith. Don't give up yet, you're halfway there. 
Keep climbing."

Yes, I will. Please Ya Allah, give me strength. I need all the strength I could get to finish this journey. Other than my PhD colleagues, no one ever give me a pat on my back saying: Iza go on, you can do it.. They are just busy asking when I'm going to finish. *Sigh*

Well, I dunno when. But I keep on going..

Ya Allah, Ya Wahhab, Ya Razzak.. Ya Rahman Ya Raheem..
Rabbi yassir wa laa tu'assir. Rabbi atmim bil khair..Ya Kareem.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...