Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sad day

credit: mightylists.blogspot.com

Yesterday was a sad day for me.
I kept quiet for the whole day as long as I could.
My dear son and daughter had to see me in tears.
Her voice still clings in my mind.."Abangg..abang.. umi nangis.."
I slept to shoo away the sadness.
I didn't go to campus and didn't drive the kids to their schools.. (yeay, holiday for them!)
I am still sad.
It has been a long while that I bear this sadness.
But yesterday was the peak.
And life has to go on.

No one understands.
For the one that I love have long gone with our memories.
May Allah give some happiness for me today and for the rest of my life.

Allahumma qani'ni bima rozaktani
Wa baarikli fiihi
Wa akhlif 'alaiya kulla ghaaibatinli bi khairin
As'aluka ar-ridho ba'da al-qodho.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...