Thursday, May 04, 2006


Who is Abg in my life?

Abg is a very special person to me. Even if every one in the family would think bad crazy things about him, he will always be the one for me.

If you listen to Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me, he is everything said in those lyrics.

I was raised to feel inferior about myself. He teaches me not to. Though sometimes, well, most of the times now I still feel inferior. It's hard to change y'know. But he loves me no matter what.

I was raised being stubborn and rebellious. He cares me enough to let me know that what I'm doing is stupid. He knows which button to press to make me calm and feels like there's no reason for us to be scared at all. He will go every step of the way to make sure I feel secured, even though I rejected those moves because of my indifference. But those loving thoughts are keeping me where I am now.

He believed in me when no one else does. He gives me confidence and boosts my self-esteem. He sacrificed a whole lot merely to see that I'm content with my life. He goes a long way just to make sure that I fulfilled all my dreams, though it means shattering all of his.

He is my think tank. He is my mind. He is my intelligence booster. Although we seldom differ in thinking but we always have our own ways of analyzing things. And both of our philosophies complete each other’s.

He pushes me up the ladder when everyone else gives me false hope to stay on at the same spot. He doesn’t have to pretend to love me, because it comes natural in him to love me. He knows not to get me things the usual way, for my love of surprises and my ever changing preferences would make us end up in despair.

I have never seen such a person who would love me like Abg does.

Ya Allah The Omnipotence, shower Abg with you endless Love and Mercy. Make him be the one who’s fully prepared to enter your Jannah. Make him be among your beloved ones. Make him dear to me always in mawaddah wa rahmah. Amin, ya, Allah.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...