Wednesday, July 24, 2013

To ask or not to ask!

credit: blogs.nature.com

I know the motivation prior to this is to ask (Ask, Iza..Ask!).
But lately I have developed a habit of not asking.. or talking as much as before.

Reason: fear of annoying and devastating replies.
Just because of that, I am now a calmer and a quieter person, if you look at me once lah. That is very superficial. 

And if you stare hard and long enough, you will find my chaotic mind trying to find peace at the unresolved questions lingering in my thoughts!  Oh no! This is worst than those replies!!

Then, how? What to do?

Should I really stop asking? And let my curiosity die? Or just ask..and swallow the bitterness of the replies. 

Even in the heavens people could not refrain themselves from asking one another. (Human, still kaypochi even in the heavens! Astaghfirullah!) Allah mentioned in surah al-Muddaththir verse 40 to 47 which means:
"They will be) in Gardens (of Delight); they will question each other. And (ask) of the Sinners: "What led you into Hell-Fire?" They will say: "We were not of those who prayed;" "Nor were we of those who fed the indigent;" "But we used to talk vanities with vain talkers;" "And we used to deny the Day of Judgement" "Until there came to us (the Hour) that is certain." 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...